We are happy to announce that on Wednesday Rey and I went to our the Metropolitan Golf Links to go and put down the deposit and sign the contract for it gorgeous place (photo above of us with our wedding coordinator Lisa right after we put down the deposit and signed the contract). Now that we've actually got a place to host our special day, it's 100% official that we're getting married on July 1, 2011!! We are so excited!! This was our #1 choice!! I knew it from the first time I went to see it that this is where I'd want to become Rey's wife!! The gorgeous never ending grass is beautiful!! And I just love the idea of having the reception in their beautiful fully draped tent!! We can't wait for everyone to see the place!! Here are a few photos of the gorgeous place!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment