What else is going on with our wedding party?? My fabulous MOH Brea just left early this morning to Italy!! She went with her family (and a special birthday shout out to her Mom Mrs. Aguas!!) They were actually suppose to leave Wednesday at 2 pm (I think??) but because of the volcano there, their flight got pushed back to 10 pm. And then again to about 7 am on Thursday (today). She is such a great MOH, she called me before she left asking me to give her a list of things to do for the wedding while she's on vacation. She's so funny!! I told her to just enjoy her vacation, and that we can do wedding stuff once she gets back. However, she said she was going to be bored in the 16 hour flight, so we agreed she can try to do some wedding invitation wording mock ups. I'm excited to see what she comes up with once she gets back home!! She is such a great MOH, I am so grateful to have her by our side as we plan the most important day of our new life together. Brea is so eager and ready to help out in any way she can. She's definitely a great stress reliever for me. She's organized and totally capable of anything life throws at her. I know anything she does, she's totally going to nail it because everything she does, she does it with perfection!! We hope she and her family have arrived to Italy safely. They as a family (and all individually) are so kind and caring, they deserve the best trip ever!! We can't wait to see all their photos from Italy!! We pray for their safe return back home without anymore delays due to the volcano.
In other news, I'm graduating next month!! Whoo hoo!! Not a really big deal, but I'm still proud. :)
Until next time folks!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment