Monday, October 20, 2008

I Support All my Brothers and Sisters!!

***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***

Last week at Chabot College the administrators allowed some unpleasant pro-prop. 8 protesters to come on campus and spew their hate harshly. They were really aggressive and frightened a lot of our GLBT community. People were literally in tears last week because of their unjust behavior. Tomorrow Chabot is holding a debate for both sides to talk about gay equality from people who are for gay marriage and also for those against gay marriage. Outside there will be a protest that there shouldn't even be a debate because there is one way and that is equality for ALL brothers and sisters!!

***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***

Come with us for our PEACEFUL (no, not like those hateful people and their unpeaceful crap) protest!! Enjoy fighting for a cause, numbers DO matter in protest so please stop by at 12 noon tomorrow to help us fight!! Lots of friendly faces, rainbow flags, and love!!

***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***

So get yourself out here for a good excuse to have a FREE lunch date with me while fighting a good cause!! I'll be bringing FREE LUNCH for as an incentive for everyone who PROTEST!!!!!!!!!! Now I bet you'll come eh?? Thanks!!

***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***
***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***

***Remember vote NO on PROP. 8***

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO NO ON 8!

Missie said...

Thanks for the support girl!!

The Giveaway Diva said...

uggh i really wish I lived in cali so that I could vote no!!
apparently they raised 25 million in support of passing prop 8! how sad! I could think of 25 million reasons to spend that money on something else!

Missie said...

Hi Nicole!! Nice to see you again!! Although you do not live in California I am very fortunate to have your support anyways!! It does make the world of a difference! With that $25 million they could have helped the homeless, pay teachers more, help with after school programs, help with the economy!! I mean the list just goes on and on!! I just wish equality for all my brothers and sisters no matter what race, gender, or sexual orientation. If you can't discriminate while applying for work, who's the government to discriminate?? Thank you for your support!!

Missie said...

Oh and just to add Nicole, we supports on voting NO on Prop. 8 are 7 points behind. I believe the opposing team is winning sadly.

The Giveaway Diva said...

no problem! =) Hope your protest went well and there was a large turnout! so sad how the goverment could allow for gay marriages and then take it back! I mean it doesn't harm anyone! And I fail to see how allowing equal marriage rights to everyone can damage marriage. So sad! I really hope prop 8 doesn't pass!

Missie said...

Well Nicole, people can vote all they want on Prop. 8 but it doesn't matter. When the courts rule the courts rule, and they ruled in favor of gay marriage so I don't know why people from Yes on Prop. 8 are wasting their money on this. Like black men getting the vote, and like woman getting the vote, equality will happen sooner or later. It is just a matter of time. It just sucks they are wasting their money no this rather than a more important issue.

Anonymous said...

hey missie! its Louislady from tpf! please add me to your list. i just joined this blogger thing and still very slow on figuring out how this thing works!