Monday, November 3, 2008

Take Advantage Before it ALL Goes Away!!

So many of you may not know but the gas prices are about to spike once again!! I've been studying this and also my political science professor has told me that my findings were correct. Gas prices go up up up, and before the election they start to go down. Right before the election they drop crazy down and go up on Election Day. Theory has it that Republicans pay for the gas prices to go down so us Americans will look and say, "Hey Republican President XXX isn't that bad, look at the economy! Gas prices are going down so things are improving!! Having a Republican in office has helped the economy out." And can you believe it?? This past 2 and half weeks gas dropped about .30 cents!! Haha, in ONE day it went down .13 cents at my local gas station!! Last election I thought, "Hey I'll get it on election day, it must be SUPER cheap!!" Boy was I wrong, it had jumped .11 cents on Election Day, so people GAS UP TONIGHT!!

Thanks to all to voters going out there that are making their voices heard and fighting for change. I want to applaud you for that and so do many other companies!! Here are some FREE goodies for you to celebrate all of us rocking the vote!!

Go to Ben and Jerry's and get a free ice cream scoop as a reward for voting!!


I wouldn't put this freebie up because they are my Grandparent's competitor (You know you love my Grandparent's donut shop C.H. Donuts in San Diego!!) But it is a freebie and the chain is found all over America so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post it because it's free so costing you nothing (That way you can spend your money at our donut shop instead!!) If you go to Krispie Kreme tomorrow on Election Day is going away a free donut to everyone who votes!! Just bring your "I Voted" sticker as proof and viola!! Free donut!! (At participating locations.



I don't drink Starbucks, and I don't really endorse them either, I don't want my hard earned money going to Philip Morris as much as I can help it. But this is free so none of my money is going to them, so enjoy a free cup of coffee on Starbucks!! (At participating locations.)


A few more goodies I dug up for you readers who aren't local in the Bay Area, CA. Enjoy these freebies scattered all over the United States. Please check linked site for participating locations:

-Free Happy Hour Appetizer to anyone who brings in their ballot stub or "I Voted" sticker on Election Day. They are extending out their happy hour prices on both drinks and food until the restaurant closing that day. Details were sent by email from them on 10/30. It doesn't yet appear on their website. There was no starting time in the email but generally their Happy Hour starts at 4 PM. (www.dailygrill.com)

-Free small frozen yogurt creation at Big Spoon Yogurt. (Sacramento, CA) (www.bigspoonyogurt.com)

-Free 3 pc. Chicken tenders, fries and a drink for voters at limited Shane's Rib Shack. (www.shanesribshack.com/vote.html)

-Free taco at California Tortilla. Limited locations. (www.californiatortilla.com/taco-talk.html)

-Chattanooga area voters will get a free hot dog on Tuesday just for voting in the general election. Chattanooga Hot Dog Company, a sidewalk hot dog cart on Market Street, is offering a free Great American Hot Dog to all voters on election day.
(www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_137991.asp)

-HandleBar is giving away free beer to all voters in Florida!!) (www.gainesville.com/article/20081023/NEWS/810232938)

-Todd Conners is giving also giving away a free beer or soda in Baltimore, MD. (www.toddconners.com)

-To urge everybody to get out and vote on November 4th, Haddad's Car Wash is giving away free car washes on Election Day with proof of your vote. 151 Curry Hollow Road Pittsburgh, PA 15236 (412) 714-0049.

-Free "Adult Toys" from Babeland in NY, LA, and Seattle. (www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27455136)

-Here's a great one, free tattoo removal treatment with proof of vote in Dallas, TX. (www.newlookdallas.com/Vote_Tattoo_Removal.html)




Thanks everyone for rocking the vote!! I cannot wait for some change, to continue to protect our girls, and end discrimination on our fellow brother and sisters. Please remember if you are in California to vote NO on Prop. 4 and vote NO on Prop. 8!!

And to end this, I shall seal with an adult political joke..
"All the women in the United States are shaving their coochies. Their message: READ OUR LIPS, NO MORE BUSH"

0 comments: