Thursday, December 31, 2009

Booked Our First Vendor!!!!!!

Can you see the excitement in Rey's eyes?? This photo was taken of us around 2 am on Thursday. We just sent over our deposit!! We are 100% getting our dream photographer!!!!!! We just sat down together and put down our *first* deposit for ANYTHING wedding related.. And Rey held my hand as I pressed submit!! Hehee!! I know it sounds corny, funny, and silly.. But it was a big step for us especially with havnig a long engagement and researching like crazy. Can you see the excitement in Rey's eyes in the photo?? Haha!! I'm excied too, but I'm also really sleepy in the photo. We decided to go ahead and put the deposit down for our photographer, we decided to not wait to put down the deposit til after our venue deposit because our photographer has nothing to do with the venue. No matter where the venue is (although it's already chosen and once I come back from my birthday vacation we're putting down the deposit) we're still going to have the same photographer!!

No turning back now!! Already forked over a hefty amount with the deposit. OMG OMG OMG!! It's really happening, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!

And the contract is in the mail in the morning!! (Fax machine is not working right now, grrr!!)

Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and will all have a fun and safe New Years. I know Rey and I will. With 2009 coming to a close, we would like to thank all of our friends and family who have supported us through everything. 2009 has been such a blessed year, we definately look forward to 2010, it's going to be the very last year before we are Mr. & Mrs. we're so excited!! 2009 has gone by so fast, as cliche as it sounds but time sure does fly when you're having fun!! I know 2010 will be over in a blink of an eye and then we'll be married!!

0 comments: