Thursday, June 10, 2010

Errands in San Jose.


Yesterday Rey and I ran a whole lot of errands. We woke up, got an oil change, and then headed all the way down to San Jose. Rey bought 2 sets of 3 throwing knives (pictured above), while I looked for wedding ribbon, favors, and toppers. On our agenda was also looking for a purple dress for myself. I didn't get anything that was on my shopping list which sucked, but it's okay. We've still got a lot of time til the wedding!! I did however, get the cutest summer dress which I can't wait to wear. I'm thinking to wear it to our wedding shower even though that's far off!! Haha!!

In other wedding related news, I've been working hard on organizing wedding binders. I'm making one for Rey and I, and also for MOH Brea. Inside this binder is literally everything you would need to know for our wedding. There's a calender which has important dates, appointments, money due dates, a contacts list with numbers, emails, faxes, addresses etc. of everyone who's involved in the wedding (wedding party, family of the bride and groom, wedding coordinator, venue, all vendors, and officiants)., there's also the wedding menu, the guest list, a check list, and lots of other helpful tidbits. I'm really excited to finish these binders, they are so helpful!!

We're waiting to hear back from a few prospective vendors (videographer, calligrapher, DJ). Hopefully we get those squared away soon!! Hope everyone is doing fabulous!!

0 comments: