Monday, June 28, 2010
Good News and Bad News.
The bad news first.. I got into a car accident on Friday. Boo!! The car behind me hit me going on 101 south bound and he did take full responsibly for the accident and my injuries. I also got a rental car but I swear it's horrid!! The blind spots are HUGE and the stirring wheel has this fancy thingy on it, but it literally is so slippery I can barely grip it!! This car is an accident in the making!! Seriously!! Are they wanting me to crash or something??
Anyways, some good news is that we're proud to announce our God Parents for the wedding!! To see more information on them, please look to the left and click on "Parents and God Parents". Other wedding related news is we got a bunch of stuff in the mail which we had ordered. They are all a surprise though so I can't share with you guys what it is. You'll have to wait til the big day to find out what it is!!
More good news is that today is Rey's Dad's birthday!! He's 60!! Happy birthday to him!! On Saturday there was a huge party for him at the house with a singer, DJ, tons of food, and family and friends (photo above). It was fun even though I was handicapped the whole time.
We hope everyone is doing well!! Until next time!!
Labels:
Family and Friends,
News,
Random,
Updates and Info
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment