Saturday, August 30, 2008

Video Hall of Fame!!

Hey all, I was really busy on Friday with Rey's family today. We had a very productive family day today so I just NOW have the time to log in and post. So here is Friday's VHOF and also todays! Enjoy!!


I think this is just too funny!! I'm not close to my Dad like this, but I am very close to my Mom. And everything thinks my Mom is just so funny, cool, and "hip"!! Haha! It's funny!!



I remember when my Mom was trying to teach me how to drive a stick shift. Our agreement is if she yelled at me, I'd quit. Needless to say, she yelled at me, I quit, and now I drive an automatic. LMAO. But I totally remember feeling soooo embarrassed when a car pulled up behind me at a stop light. Then I had to roll down my window and wave my arm for them to go around me. Goodness, I don't think I'll ever get a stick shift down!

0 comments: