
Hey all!!
Oh my goodness!! This week has been super busy!! I've decided to have a weekly update on me, family, and just stuff in general! That way you'll be updated with what's going on more often. I haven't pick out which day I'll do this on, but as time passes I'll settle on a date. Things are just too hectic right now to pick!
I haven't been on since Thursday, and I'm sorry! I just got swamped! To start things off, school started this week!! I now have on campus classes on Monday and Wednesday! However I also have two online classes, and that takes up a lot of time too!! You know how it is when the semester starts! How hectic it is getting classes, dropping, adding, settling in and getting the swing of things! Plus I'm working Saturday and Sunday! Hopefully things will calm down and I'll be back to my normal routine in the next two weeks or so!! So thanks for baring with me! Hang it there!!
What's new?? Let me see.. This week aside from all the school hectic-ness (my new made up word!) and work, Rey and I have been spending a lot of one on one time together!! The other night we went to dinner together and watched Tropic Thunder (his choice). It was a great date night! And tonight we went to the circus!! We watched Circus Vargas at the ever so ghetto Southland Mall parking lot! Haha (reading that sounds so ghetto!) But you know, it's a small traveling circus! It was so great! I was even called up on stage! Rey got it on video so once he uploads it on YouTube I'll be happy to share it with you!! In addition, we got to hold a HUGE albino python!! I have a picture of it, but my scanner is being stupid, so when I get to Millbrae this week I'll go ahead and scan it there!! The little boy gymnast was my ultimate favorite!! He's so talented! I'd get dizzy flipping back and fourth so much!! I think Rey liked the Motorcycle ball stunts!! It's a metal ball/dome and motorcycles drive inside the ball!! I can't believe they fit two cyclist in there!! Hands free, then holding hands, and then upside down together!! So very cool!! You can get cheap tickets for this show for only $20 for the far seats, but the tent isn't really big so you'll still get a great view! However, for $5 more you can sit where we sat. Not the first two rows ringside VIP but the next best which is the front row of the walk way. (Practically the very front because ringside is literally at the ring.) That's where a lot of people get called to help volunteer! It's a great show! Small, fun, and very diverse! We were amazed there was so many different nationalities of performers there of all different sizes! One of the acts where these two girls, and they were very different in size!! A very slender woman, and a bigger plus size woman!! They did great!! It was great to see them working together!! Yay for the plus size!! For more information on the Circus Vargas you can visit their site HERE.
This week should be a bit less crazy because it's not the first week of school. It's actually the fourth day, but my first day for one of my classes today (Monday). Sorry Sunday Savings isn't up yet. I'll try to get to it if not today, then for sure in the next couple of days! I hope you all had a great week last week and continue with that positive energy into this week!! Lots of love coming your way!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment