Alright so I know I didn't post last week's savings, and I'm behind by one day with this weeks savings, but I'm trying ya'll!! I'm getting a bit more settled in with my hectic schedual. Thanks for being so patient with me. So here are some great Labor Day savings!!Here's a Macy's Labor Day savings for you!! Save 15-20% today!! We're almost done with summer so I bet Macy's has a lot of cute summer swim wear on sale!!
Macy's 15-20% off coupon
My BFF shops at Lane Bryant once in a blue moon so this one is for her!! Enjoy $25, $50, or even $75 off your purchase!! Time to buy some new winter clothing!!
Lane Bryant savings coupon
Winter time just screams sophistication to me. Ya know, turtle necks, slacks, and pencil skirts. Banana Republic is a great store to stock up on sophisticated goodies so here is $30 off your purchase of $100 or more!!
Banana Republic $30 off
Wanna kill two birds with one stone?? Gotta buy something for yourself and need something for someone else?? Well go to Best Buy and buy yourself something and get a free gift card worth $10, $25, or even $50 when you spend at least $100. Maybe you don't even need something for yourself, but you could give both item and gift card away to the same person or two different people!! Click appropiate link below for more information!! Another savings for Best Buy AAA card holders, here you can save 20%!! What a whooping of savings!!
Best Buy gift cards
Best Buy AAA members get 20% off
Best Buy AAA members get 20% off
Rey and I just bought a brand new bedroom furniture set, mattress, and new bedding. It costed us a damn arm and a leg!! Rey's brother just bought similar looking bedding and got his at Linen and Things. I wish he wanted a bit longer so I could have given him this helpful 20% coupon!! One more coupon for Linen and Things. I wasn't sure to post this or not because it's exptired, but apparently the company still accepts coupons that are expired (many companies do this, but they just don't tell you) and I've heard a couple of people using this 25% off entire store Family and Friends savers. So good luck all!! Let me know if it works!!
Linen and Things 20% off
Linen and Things 25% off Family and Friends
Linen and Things 25% off Family and Friends
Rey's Father just got a new in home office, so I hope he finds this $30 off of $150 at Office Depot helpful!! I know he's been wanting new filing cabinets, telephone, and a chair! Plus ya know he's going to need new office gadgets!
Office Depot $30 off
Here are two Firestone coupons. One is for an oil change for only $18.99 and the other is for a free car maintenance inspection! Enjoy!!
Firestone oil change for $18.99
Firestone car maintenance inspection
Firestone car maintenance inspection
Alright all, I hope this makes up for my lack of coupon savings these past two week. I appreciate you all being so patient and kind. Enjoy your savings. And Buddha bless you!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment