Monday, September 15, 2008

Video Hall of Fame!!

Alright so I guess on the weekends I'll be too busy to post most of the time so I'll be having to play catch up a lot. So here are some catch up video's for the weekend. Here is a south east Asian theme with some great Lao and Thai videos!! Enjoy!!


Watching this video makes me sooo hungry, and it totally reminds me of typical Asian Mom's and Grandma's!!


I was so pleased to see this, although the guys do seem a bit thugish looking and hard core they state in the video they do not have affiliations with any gangs which is great to hear. Many Lao youngsters are exposed to such negative communities and it's so great to see some people trying to stop and make a change!!


Talk about talent!! This white guy is great!! Puts me to shame!! I'm amazed he didn't have a teacher teach him the language, he was self taught with books!!


Here is the same guy as the video above, and I think he does a great job teaching the very basic Lao phrases!! Enjoy picking up a thing or two!! I hope he makes sequel to this, and if he does I will for sure post it!!

0 comments: