Dang it must be good to be a celebrity! According to Perez Hilton, Khloe Kardashian was sentenced to 30 days in jail for her DUI (2007) but today she checked it, and checked out about 3 hours later, 173 minutes to be exact due to "over crowding". Umm hmm.. Females who need to do time, do it now and get out fast just like Khloe, cause ya know. There's so much "over crowding". I wonder how many other females prisoners got out the same day and Khloe and just as fast as she did. Hmmm.. I'll take a stab in the dark and say... None!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
173 Minutes of Jail Time!!
Dang it must be good to be a celebrity! According to Perez Hilton, Khloe Kardashian was sentenced to 30 days in jail for her DUI (2007) but today she checked it, and checked out about 3 hours later, 173 minutes to be exact due to "over crowding". Umm hmm.. Females who need to do time, do it now and get out fast just like Khloe, cause ya know. There's so much "over crowding". I wonder how many other females prisoners got out the same day and Khloe and just as fast as she did. Hmmm.. I'll take a stab in the dark and say... None!!
Labels:
Celebrities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment