Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Need To Play Catch Up!!

Hey all, I swear I've had the most busiest couple of days ever!! Rey had to go to a bunch of stuff for his God Son before his baptism and I've been soooo busy with work!! I stayed up doing my things for work til about 4 am on Saturday!! And I had started at 9:30 am!! Geez! I'm sorry I've been really busy, this week looks busy as well. But once things get more settled I shall go back to my normal postings!! A little bit of an update:
  • Mom is looking for a new house. We looked at some BRAND NEW homes today in the East Bay!
  • I'm still doing some research on new houses in Northern California for when I transfer!!
  • My final for my new job is this Wednesday!! (wish me luuuck!)
  • This coming Sunday we're having a family outing to Mom's company picnic!
I hope everyone and their families are doing great! The weather has been beautiful!! Not too hot, not too cold, not too windy.. Beautiful!! Can't wait to go and soak up the sun this weekend!!

0 comments: