Monday, July 28, 2008

Video Hall of Fame!!



This is mostly for just the beginning of the video, I wasn't really too entertained with the stupidest criminal thing. But I did find the fish pedicure interesting! Would you ever do this?? I think it would be kind of cool and daring!! However, I don't think it's very healthy, I mean it's like cutting little holes in your feet, and if you have to share water with others then you may get some disease with them. And the fish are biting different people, so who knows what they've got. However, if I could have fresh new fish first that would never be used again, I would definately try this! I just feel bad because I heard it's now mandatory to change the water after each "feeding" so the water is clean. That I'm sure isn't healthy for the fish!!

Here is a link to a better report also from CNN here.

I love how honest the owner is and saying how,"It tickle like hell!!" LMAO!! Oh my goodness, you've got to see the reporters eyes when he got this done! I wonder if he went back for more?? What do you think?? Could you handle it?!

0 comments: