Is it just me or is it oober hot?? I've been melting in the heat the past few days, and although it isn't crazy sunny I believe the heat is because of the fires and the smoke from it. So although I'm sure we all want to crank up the A.C. try using a fan! Using a fan can make it 10*degrees cooler in the room and takes up a lot less energy. Which means less likely of power outages! I'd rather we all use fans than use A.C., because then we'll suffer from a power outage and won't have any electricity to even run a fan! So do your neighbor a favor and use a fan instead!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Hot Hot Hot!!
Is it just me or is it oober hot?? I've been melting in the heat the past few days, and although it isn't crazy sunny I believe the heat is because of the fires and the smoke from it. So although I'm sure we all want to crank up the A.C. try using a fan! Using a fan can make it 10*degrees cooler in the room and takes up a lot less energy. Which means less likely of power outages! I'd rather we all use fans than use A.C., because then we'll suffer from a power outage and won't have any electricity to even run a fan! So do your neighbor a favor and use a fan instead!!
Labels:
Helpful Hints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment