Alright, these gas prices are crazy high so here are some great money saving coupons from me to you!!I thought of my Mother when running into this coupon! She loves shopping at The Limited, and if you do too then go ahead and print out this coupon for $20 off when you purchase is $60 or get $30 off when your purchase is $100!! Just click below to print this out and enjoy your new purchases!!
For the younger ones use this coupon at American Eagle!! It's 15% off your entire purchase!!
And if you prefer to buy online at American Eagle then use this coupon code for 15% off your purchase: 57960481
I have three coupons for Boarders Bookstore. Click on each coupon to get details!! You can save up to 30% off your purchase!!
For $30 off your $100 purchase of your New York & Company purchase use this coupon in store.
I have three coupons for Boarders Bookstore. Click on each coupon to get details!! You can save up to 30% off your purchase!!
Here's a coupon for $25 dollars off at Saks 5th Ave.
Saks 5th Ave Coupon
Spend $3.50 at Bath and Body Works and get a free lotion!!
This is for the sporty in you!! Click for the coupon for 25% off your next Sports Authority purchase!!
Sports Authority Coupon
And you know your 3,000 miles are creeping up!! Here's a coupon for your next oil change for $18.99 for a standard oil change and new oil filter!!
Firestone Coupon
Are you looking for some lipstick? Here is $3.50 off your $10 purchase at ULTA.
ULTA Coupon
I hope you all enjoy all the new gizmos you've purchased and enjoyed all that money saved from your coupons. You know your savings will go straight to gas!!
I hope you all enjoy all the new gizmos you've purchased and enjoyed all that money saved from your coupons. You know your savings will go straight to gas!!

2 comments:
YAY NOW IM GOING SHOPPING IVE WALKED AROUND WITH HELLA MONEY! AND HAVENT SPENT IT CUZ OUR MALL SUCKS! VALLEY FAIR YAY!
<3 FERNANDA
Oh that's fantastic Fernanda! I'm glad you found some of the coupons helpful!! Enjoy the time with the AC in the mall because it should be hot again outside, and enjoy your new purchases and extra savings!!
Post a Comment