Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Informant Movie Review!!

Not really knowing what the Informant was going to be about, I went in with an open mind, after all it was Matt Damon and he usually makes great movies!! Thinking it may however be action, I was deeply disappointed. This movie takes forever to get the basic idea what the movie is about. I'm assuming there were suppose to be funny moments, however I didn't laugh. If I look at my phone for the time during a movie, that means the movie isn't good. I looked at my phone several times to check for the time!! I wanted the movie to be over with. I even went into a light sleep, it was so boring!! Have you ever seen the movie Bug?? If so, then you know that Bug was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. Well.. This movie is creeping up there next to Bug. This is the second worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't even recommend renting it for $1 at RedBox. Hell I wouldn't even watch it on TV for free!!

0/5 stars. This movie is horrible!!

0 comments: