Wow seriously?? Where did this movie go wrong?? First off, it's like the Blare Witch Project. It's made to look homemade to give it a scary "real" feel. This isn't a documentary folks. I hate when movies say it's "based on a true story". It makes it sound real but its not. It may be that there was a couple who thought they lived in a scary house and they lived in San Diego however none of this stuff really happened. Throwing around the words "based on a true story" doesn't mean squat to me. After all, how much of it is real??Second of all, this movie is SO SLOW!! I got warned it was slow in the beginning, but I never thought it would be slow throughout. I thought the end of the movie was the beginning because that's when it started to get a bit of action. In addition this same friend told me the ending scene was "the shit" and well.. They show the ending scene in the trailer so it wasn't really "the shit" once I already saw it. Literally everything in the trailer is the "big parts" in the movie. Just watch the trailer and ta-da!! It's the whole movie!! It was all very predictable. You could ask Rey, many times throughout the movie I whispered over to him what was going to happen next. Haha!!
No need to say I was deeply disappointed in this movie once I heard rave reviews on it. plus the "in demand" for this movie. The producers made it seem to "limited". I wish I would have saved my money. I don't even think this is worth renting nor seeing for free when it hits a TV channel. Ughh, so lame!!
1/5. So wack, however I did laugh a few times because I thought there was some stupid parts and also because the way the audience reacted like little babies over every little thing!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment