Monday, October 19, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen Review!!

I often times find movies good, however I rarely find a movie that was worth the $10.25 x 2 for the movie ticket entry, then the $20 on popcorn and drinks, however I will say this this movie was worth it!!

Rey invited some of our good friends out and we went to watch this movie. It was sweet because he remembered that when I saw the preview for this movie, I had wanted to watch it!! So off we went to the movies. The movie was so good! It was very suspenseful!! Good action when you least expected it! Never once did I check my watch!! And I even groaned when Rey had to get up to pee because I didn't want him to miss anything!! The movie is so good!! In the beginning it goes straight into the story (and it also made me tear up! So heart wrenching!!), which was good because I hate a movie which lags and takes forever to get on with the story (Not to throw you under the bus Paranormal Activity!!). There were many moments in the movie where I didn't see what was coming which was great. I don't want to give away any spoilers but after the movie when we all walked out of the theater we all said what a great movie it was and how we felt like we got our moneys worth!! Go watch it!!

5/5!! Doesn't get any better than this!! Very suspenseful!!

0 comments: