Thursday, October 22, 2009
Mini ELF Haul!!
IT'S FINALLY HERE!! My ELF package has arrived!! Here's what I got:
-ELF 11 Piece Brush Collection from their Studio line
-ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder from their Studio line
-ELF Custom Compact
-ELF Foundation Brush in their regular original $1 line
-ELF Blending Brush (x2) in their regular original $1 line
-ELF Eyeshadow Brush in their regular original $1 line
I'll have a picture of the ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder up on this blog by the end of the week so please look out for it!!
What I also got but forgot to show was their ELF Shine Eraser from their regular original $1 line. I'll make another video to show you guys this with it's review. Please keep an eye out for that video!!
And please remember these videos are designed to my YouTube channel so any text or movement saying the information is to the right, that is directed to my YouTube viewers. What is to the left for YouTube is here below the video for my blog readers to see!!
***THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, COMMENTING, AND SUBSCRIBING!!***
Labels:
Helpful Hints,
Money Savers,
Reviews,
Video Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment