Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pandorum Movie Review!!

This was right up Rey's alley!! He loves futuristic type of movies. Eh, not so my style however I will say that this was a pretty good movie, especially for it being something not of my genre type. I was scared at least 2 times, hiding behind my hands, ha!! I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I will say... Why is it that the Asian character can never make it!? Gosh, come on now people!! Let an Asian character live!! Haha!!

The movie is a good length, not too long, not too short. It's got alright graphics. And it does make you think a bit, with a twist at the end. Over all a pretty good movie. Rey like this better than Surrogates, but I like Surrogates better than this movie. I guess it's because this type of movie his his genre and Surrogates is a bit more my style. This is def. a good rental!!

3/5 for me!! Pretty good for being a genre outta my box!!

0 comments: