Alrighty folks, so for those of you know know me and my Fiancee Rey really well then you guys all know that we are movie junkies!! My soon to be Father in Law loves going to the movies so we go to the movies just about once a week, watching two movies at a time. Plus I watch movies at home all the time thanks to NetFlix and also my local RedBox!!Rey and his sister Gen are zombie freaks and they've been waiting to see Zombieland for MONTHS!! So you bet opening day we went to go watch it!! (Sadly Gen couldn't make it, she was busy working.) All I have to say is Zombieland was way better than what I expected!! Zombieland > Shaun of the Dead It's hilarious!! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but seriously I suggest seeing it ASAP!! You'll get a great laugh!! The type of comedy really reminds me of that new type of comedy, not the old school stuff like Shaun of the Dead. It's hard to explain, you'll just have to see!! Reminds me of Pineapple Express, the Hangover, type of comedy!! Good times!!
I give it 5/5 stars for a light hearted funny movie!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment